Martha, Eat Your Heart Out
Hi! I’m Erica! Thanks for stopping by to Martha, Eat Your Heart Out. All jokes aside, I love Martha Stewart. Feel free to leave a comment letting me know if you tried one of my ideas, or if you have an idea you’d like me to try and blog about. Let’s make Martha proud! I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it and sharing it with you!
A little about me
- I’m married to the best man there is. Ever.
- I have 3 fur-babies: Sampson, Calvin and Squeak Diablo.
- I recently moved from Baltimore to Arnold (a suburb of Annapolis, Maryland).
- I work in the healthcare industry doing digital marketing and love what I do.
- I love Martha Stewart.
- I have an obsession with sloths.
- I hate 3 tined forks. They are not forks, they are tridents.
What you can expect from Martha, Eat You Heart Out
Basically, this is about my life and the things I like.
I love to cook and entertain, so I’ll be sharing recipes for food and cocktails, event planning ideas (think spooky brunch for Halloween), and more.
I love gardening, whether for aesthetics (flowers) or food (veggies and herbs). Now that we moved to the suburbs and have gardens, I want to share garden ideas and decor, plant care tips, and recipes of how I use my homegrown veggies, from drying herbs like parsley to pickling banana peppers, and more!
I like to think I’m crafty, so I’ll share all my Pinterest successes, and fails!
I’ll share home decor and decorating ideas as we make our new house a home, from modern farmhouse ideas to using antique furniture in new and unique ways.
Have a look around, and be sure to leave a comment!